Sat, May 13|
5160 Erin Rd SW
The Cake Xperiment- Kid's Cake Decorating Class
Mother's Day Edition
Time & Location
May 13, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM
5160 Erin Rd SW, 5160 Erin Rd SW, Atlanta, GA 30331, USA
About the event
Please arrive 10 minutes early to get aproned and seated!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Is this only for girls? No. The experience is for boys and girls and any family member male or female.
2. Can my 3 year old attend? If your child's temperament is mature for their age and they are able to focus and follow instructions they will be fine. If they are still working on their controlling their emotions and following directions we recommend waiting until they are 4 years old.
3. Are your cakes nut-free? Although nuts are not used in our cakes, we cannot guarantee that the products we use come from a nut free facility. If your child has a severe nut allergy, we recommend not attending the event.
4. Do you offer gluten free or vegan cakes? No.
5. Can children under the age of 3 attend. No.
6. We will only work on (1) cake, do we have to pay for each child? Yes. Each participant must have a ticket to enter the class.